How do I sign up with ITS?
- Contact office at 1-800-333-1566 or 270-753-2150, Ext 100
- You can also email farmstrong@ITS-training.com and we will contact you
- ITS will send you an information form that must be filled out and returned in order to proceed
- An ITS/Contractor Agreement will be established and emailed for signature
Will ITS provide administrator training?
- Yes. Phone to schedule training at 270-753-2150 Ext. 126 or 111 during the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm Central Time
What if I already have Qualifications from KGS, ONG or TGS?
- These qualifications are allowed to expire naturally
Is training required for qualifications?
- Completion of Training
- Passing of a Knowledge Exam (Proctored by Approved Provider)
- Successful Hand-On Skill Evaluation (Completed by Approved Provider)
How long will my Qualifications be valid?
- Qualifications are valid for 36 months except for fusion and welding tasks
Can I take my skill evaluation before I pass the exam?
- No, you must successfully pass the exam before beginning the skill evaluation proces
- Skills are required to be completed within 90 days of passing written exam
What happens if I fail an exam or skill evaluation (excluding welding)?
- 1st and 2nd failure – you must wait 24 hours
- 3rd failure-may not retest for 90 days
- Contact ONE Gas for welding failure requirements
What is the qualification process for Welding Task 0801?
- Contact your ONE Gas representative for qualification
- ONE Gas will perform both the exam and performance evaluation
- The ITS knowledge course is available as optional training only
What is the qualification process for Fusion and Solvent Cement Tasks 0671, 0761, 0771, and 0781?
- TEXAS: Contractors must take the ITS Courses and Exams for training and knowledge. Contact your ONE Gas representative for performance evaluation to complete qualification on these tasks
- OKLAHOMA and KANSAS: Contact your ONE Gas representative for qualification. ITS knowledge courses are available as optional training only
What are the costs?
- Call ITS for pricing information at 1-800-333-1566 Ext 100 and state you need information for becoming a ONE Gas Contractor
What services will I receive from an ITS Authorized Evaluator?
- Proctoring of all OQ exams
- Field evaluations for all applicable tasks
- Training as needed
Can I provide training for my own employees?
- Yes. Online and paper training courses are available for contractor use.
Who can I use to proctor my exam or conduct my skill evaluation?
- All exams must be proctored by an ITS Authorized Evaluator (listing below)
- All skill evaluations must be conducted by an ITS Authorized Evaluator. Evaluations for Welding and Pipe Fusion tasks will be conducted by ONE Gas
What are the guidelines for using translators for operator qualification?
- Approved Providers may use one of their own employees as a translator or contract with a non-employee translator. However, ONE Gas contractors may not provide their own translators for operator qualification.
What system requirements do I need to access the OnBoard® system?
- 3GHz single core processor or equivalent multi-core processor (Intel or AMD)
- 1 GB Ram
A computer with web browser installed and internet connectivity is required. The following web browsers are supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 8, 9+)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 9+)
- Google Chrome (all versions)
- Apple Safari (iOS for tablets)
- Minimum required internet connection speed (bandwidth) for taking online exams is 128Kb/s
ITS Authorized Evaluators:
|25702 Aldine Westfield Road, Bldg 401
|3 CT Circle
||918-352-4517 ext. 341
|2755 State HWY 322
|27438 State HWY 59
|510 E. 2nd Avenue
||White Deer, TX
|Safety Advisors & Consultants is approved for the following ONE Gas B31Q tasks:
• 0981 Backfilling
• 1321 Damage Prevention Excavation Activities by or on behalf of the Operator
• 1331 Damage Prevention Inspections During Third-Party Excavation or
Encroachment Activities as Determined Necessary by Operator
• 1341 Provide or Ensure Adequate Pipeline Support During Operator-Initiated Excavation Activities
• 0151 Visual Inspection of Buried Pipe and Components When Exposed
• 0201 Visual Inspection of Installed Pipe and Components for Mechanical Damage
|5472 Main Street, Suite 105
||Del City, OK
|1416 Dunn Drive